Did you know that with the same Alphabet that you can spell Soda Pop, you can also spell Satanic Pepsi and Coke are Yummy. Weird huh.
Okay, if Mark can go the 60 days I'm in. Starting tomorrow my next sip of soda will be on Feb 6th.
That means its me and a two liter all night to night baby!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's really weird. Good thing that same alphabet doesn't spell anything that has to do with chocolate or I'd be in BIG TROUBLE!
Good luck and God bless. Had you been following directions from God in the first place you never would have let Caffeine touch your lips. Oh the lessons we have to learn the hard way....
just kidding. Good luck with that. Keep us posted. I know it will be hard, but you are the man for the job!
Ang
Post a Comment